Roles & Functions
1. Provide a single point of contact for reporting local problems.
2. Share information and lessons learned with CERT/CC, other CERTs, response teams, organizations and sites.
3. Incident tracing & response.
4. Vulnerability analysis and response.
5. Guide and help the System Administrators take follow up action to prevent recurrence of similar incidents
6. Organize training, research and development.
7. Issue security guidelines, advisories and timely advise for the CERT users.